Kitty Toe Beans – Cabinet Knobs
This is a custom order listing for “kitty toe beans” cabinet/doorknobs.
The first fusing was the color and clear squares of glass. I rounded the corners and then did a full fuse. This creates nice “bullnose” rounded edges all around.
The second fusing was to add the white paw and black toes. This is a ‘contour fuse’ which fuses the new glass to the base and leaves the leg/paw elements softly raised.
- Size is 2.5-inches square
- Base square is the color+clear (6mm thick)
- The raised paws are white with raised black toe beans
- Colors are: red, yellow, orange, green, ice blue, and robin’s egg blue
- 4 lengths of stainless steel 10-24 truss head screws are included with each knob to work with a variety of cabinet/door thicknesses
- Bases are 3D printed out of PETG and are affixed to the glass with SEM automotive seam sealer
- Each base has a brass threaded insert firmly screwed in place
- Price is per knob
- Shipping is included
- Will be ready to ship Friday
Out of stock