I do not use molds or presses to make my bone beads. Each one is formed ‘freehand’ in the flame. Each bone I make is unique. This listing is for the actual bone pictured.
- Length of bead 29.4mm / 1.2″
- Hole-to-hole 23.5 mm / 0.9″
- Hole runs the length of the bead
- Mandrel size (bead hole): 3/32″
- Please see the second photo (ruler) for Side B and size reference.
Need this bead wired up?
I use Argentium sterling silver wire and Swarovski crystal accent beads to wire this bead into a pendant. Click here for more info about the wire-up service.