- Rainbow iridescent green back with clear front
- The vase is 3.5″ wide and 7.25″ tall, including copper wire hanger
- Pocket is 2″ wide and 3″ deep with a square base
- Pocket is fully sealed will not leak
- Fully fused and kiln annealed glass
Rich and colorful hues on this vase cradle rootlets and flowers between leafy green branches.
This vase was constructed with two sheets of glass — clear for the front with a rainbow-hued mossy green glass for the back. I have created the leaves and branches using a torch and overlaid and melted them on the front panel.
I hand-wired the loop hanger out of heavy gauge copper.
This piece is fully fused, meaning that it is 100% sealed and holds water for live stems. I have had stems in mine 3-4 days before I needed to add additional water. These vases are great for dried flowers or air plants. Or… fill this vase with essential oils and diffuser reeds for a unique aromatherapy diffuser.
This little ‘pocket vase’ is a lovely accent in the window, on a wall, or on your fridge. This petite flower vase is perfect for gardeners, host/hostess gifts, housewarmings, and nature lovers.
This is a one-of-a-kind, handmade item.
Free US shipping.
Out of stock