About This Piece
- Driftwood found on the Oregon Coast by me
- Wood: 2.25″ wide | ~5″ tall | ~0.5″ thick
- Hand-cut copper heart with blue and teal green wave design in the enamel
- Heart is enameled on one side (no enamel on side facing wood)
- Copper chain for sea star dangle
- Handmade glass aqua and orange sea star charm dangle, with embossed swirl design on the back. Kiln annealed.
- Brass nails used to secure heart to wood
- Brass wire hanger (extends 2.5″ beyond wood)
Please note: this heart is securely fastened to the wood by the brass nails (no glue). The driftwood and the heart are not perfectly flat, so there are some gentle curves to the piece. Please see the last photo for a side view.