Tideline Photo Stand
This photo stand is a wavy, dreamy mix of watery blues with some rolling wave action along the top ridge.
- The photo slot is 6″ long, with openings at each end to accommodate larger photos.
- Clear back glass is 6″ long with a gentle curve.
- The orange glass has waves at the top edge with a semi-raised ice blue line at the base.
- Photo not included, but read below how to get your very own.
- Free US shipping
- More photos are more fun! Buy 2 or more and save 15%. Each photo stand is one of a kind, but you can mix-and-match will all available photo stands in my shop. Use code smile at checkout.
The brilliantly colored shell photo was taken by talented Oregon Coast photographer, Jaime Kish, also known as Girl In Water photography. Visit her website to view your beautiful work and order prints.
1 in stock